Search This Blog

Sunday, October 15, 2023

DELL N5010 power on but no display

Put DC supply amp.  144 - 160 ( means core not generate)


Open this laptop 

Check my basic points 

  

Check all coil impidence 🆗

 Check all coil voltages


   Vin section 👍✅


    3v, 5v  coil voltage 🆗


Ram voltage 👌


    3v , 5v conversion ✅


  1.8 v 👍


   Check 1.05 v pch coil (❌) not generate 

 

Open schamatic and trace 


1.05 v ic requirment check


    Power -5v ✅

  Enable- missing 


      This board design by wistron 


  I know,

              1.05v enble signal coming 

    Ram supply power good + 1.8v section power good 

     After mixed both power good

Known as ,

                     RUN POWER OK

         

RUN POWER OK  supply goes 1.05v enable signal

   

I check then found ram ic power good not generate

     

 👉 I see this path 3.3v pull up resistor(PR5004)


     One side voltage okk but other side no voltage 

 Checking purpose  shot this resister

   My board is on


After this, 

                 I chage  resister 0 ohm

  

My board is proper on & give display

No comments:

Post a Comment