Search This Blog

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Turn on laptop batteries that die

Just share personal experiences ... 1weeks ago, I just bought a laptop acer 4630z physical condition so smooth ... only one drawback is the battery dead (no charge) ...
but has been in charge all day anyway and does not fill .. battery indicator is still dead.
Think like an order to buy a new battery.. but remember the old man had a weapon, who liked to sunbathe batterywhen the battery condition is weakening ... I finally drying the laptop battery under the hot sun all day (from 8 till 15 hours). ...
after work, I took the battery in the tile (guttering) .. I put on warm conditions directly to the laptop ... when the charge was a success .. .. want to fill. (charge indicator light yellow) .. but still wondering .. I fully cas (chargeindicator off) ... now has a full .. I try to turn it on ... OUTCOME batteries can be used again on my acer laptop to last for 2 hours 25 minutes tested ..... ...
Still wondering again ... I repeat the process again and again the charge fully turned on,,, hold on to positions two hours more ... maybe this share could be useful for all of us laptop owners that their money insufficient to buy baterai .. ..

No comments:

Post a Comment